Who Can Be a Member of the Alliance?
The Alliance for a Stronger FDA encourages membership from a broad spectrum of organizations that are affected or regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, as well as from organizations and individuals that support the public health mission of the agency.
Please note, however, that current employees of the FDA can not be accepted as individual members of the Alliance.
Organizations and individuals are welcome as members in any one of five categories:
- Not-for-profit groups — which include a wide range of medical, scientific,
patient advocacy, and public health interest organizations
- Trade associations — generally trade associations that represent industries
regulated by the FDA
- Law firms/consulting firms — often those with specific expertise in FDA
regulation and related matters
- Regulated and unregulated companies — commonly including those with
interests in food and agriculture, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices
- Individuals — commonly individuals who have significant experience of
and interests in the activities of the FDA
The Alliance is also proud to be supported by a select group of Honorary members — including former Secretaries of the Department of Health and Human Services and former Commissioners of the FDA.
To download an Alliance membership application form, just click here
You can find a complete list of Alliance members on the main Membership page of this site.